14/12/2022 – Ver. 95 – Update of Würth fasteners and connection elements, update of Simpson hold downs, update of Eurotec connection elements, addition of Xilonor CLT panels, addition of FINSA particleboards, addition of National Annexes of Poland, improvement of visualization of starting point and end point of beams and walls
In the latest version of the software we added these new features:
- Update of Würth fasteners: the fasteners produced by Würth have been updated, specifically partial threaded screws, fully threaded screws and screws for plates.
- Addition of new Wurth connection elements: new connection elements produced by Würth are now available, specifically hold downs, wood-concrete and wood-wood shear and tensile plates, wood-concrete and wood-wood angle brackets.
- Update of Simpson hold downs: the hold downs produced by Simpson have been updated.
- Update of Eurotec connection elements: the connection elements produced by Eurotec have been updated, specifically hold downs, wood-concrete shear and tensile plates, wood-concrete and wood-wood angle brackets.
- Addition of Xilonor CLT panels: the stratigraphies of Xilonor CLT panels are now available.
- Addition of Finsa particleboards: the particleboards produced by Finsa are now available.
- Addition of Polish standard: the Polish National Annexes to the Eurocode have been implemented.
- Improved visualization of start point and end point of beams and walls: it is now possible to graphically identify the start point and end point of beams and walls.
- Bug fixing and small improvements.