27 September 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.org
In the latest version of the software we have added the following new features:
- Extend and split functions: it is now possible to extend and split the structural elements in a simple and intuitive way. This allows you to model even more quickly those structures that show complex geometries.
- Copy properties function: it is now possible to copy all the properties of an element and assign them to one or many elements of the same type.
- Model autosaving: the software is now able to save automatically the model at regular intervals and it makes available a backup file.
- Model versioning: it is now possible to save and manage several versions of the model within the same file.
- Save analysis: it is now possible to save the results of the analysis in a milestone and display them without running the analysis each time.
- Print options: it is now possible to choose for each element in the model whether it has to be printed in the report or not.
- Improved database management
- New definition of deformation limits
- Update of XLAM database
- Bug fixing and small improvements